Thursday, August 16, 2007

A PERMANENT STATE OF PRESENT....CALLED ETERNITY


Have you ever stopped to think about eternity?! It's mind boggling.... (at least for me it is)! It actually hurts my head!
Sometimes in our finite state of mind, we find our selves so subject to the limitations or conditions that space and time hold on us! We relate everything to a past, a present, and a future, but God exists in eternity....a timeless existence where categories of past, present, and future just do not apply.
There's a song that says "Hold to Gods unchanging hand..... Build your hopes on things eternal"!
As I thought about this yesterday and today, it put some things back into proper perspective for me. It's not about the house you live in, the car you drive, the clothes you wear, etc...... because like everything else in this world, it will eventually be History! I was reminded again that only one life, so soon it will pass. And only whats done for Christ will last!!


P.S The picture is way cooler enlarged

11 Comments:

Blogger Jerms said...

wow that was a mind trip

2:16 PM  
Blogger YPMARK....Peter? said...

Star, I think your paying Dr. Wilson to write your posts for you.

2:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Star!I love it....sooo true.

2:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry! That was me!...Al H.

2:55 PM  
Blogger Jason said...

it doesnt matter
bout the car i drive or the ice around my neck
all that matters
is that u recognize its all about respect

but im with yp on this one...lets stop copyin posting

4:52 PM  
Blogger merbear said...

That came out of my little girls mind???
Very great post Staryeyes!!!!!
Hard to believe a girl so bright; came from a mom so dumb....... for real!!!!!

5:12 PM  
Blogger Jerms said...

ur not dumb.. u just have different learning patterns, then others

6:41 PM  
Blogger Jerms said...

do not listen to me evaaar!!

7:48 PM  
Blogger Jessica deLeeuw said...

My mind can not fathom what eternity is going to be like. All of the amazingly wonderful things that Heaven will present, or the torture and horriblness that hell has to offer. Thank God I'm in a place of truth and where my Pastor is willing to stand strong for what is right! Eternity is too long to not get into the right place!

Love ya Star! God bless.

7:08 AM  
Blogger Katrina Holmes (Tina) said...

eternity is a vast subject. when you think about it it changes your perpective about many things. Perspective is a big subject as well. Your perspective will determine your goals and what you reach for. A big subject that could post well!!

7:54 AM  
Blogger Marks Starlet said...

Mark and Deleeuwski are "2 very funny guys".......

Awwww.... Thanks AL and Mom!!

Tina I like your thought on PERSPECTIVES!! You should blog that!

Eternity IS way to long to get into the wrong place!! Love you to Jess....

4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home