Tuesday, September 25, 2007

THE REAL WAY TO PLAY HIDE AND SEEK.....




Pronunciation verb, FOUND, find·ing, noun
–verb (used with object)
1. to come upon by chance; meet with:
2. to locate, attain, or obtain by search or effort:
3. to locate or recover (something lost or misplaced):
4. to discover or perceive after consideration: to find something to be true.
5. to gain or regain the use of:
6. to feel or perceive:
7. to become aware of, or discover (oneself), as being in a condition or location: After a long illness, he found himself well again.
8. to discover:
9. something found; a discovery, esp. a valuable or gratifying one:

10.And ye shall seek me, and find [me], when ye shall search for me with all your heart JEREMIAH 29:13

8 Comments:

Blogger Sara Rivas said...

STAR....I LOVE THE WAY YOU THINK!!!! THIS IS AN AWESOME POST!!! KEEP IT UP STARYEYES *.*

11:52 AM  
Blogger Josh Rivas said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

1:27 PM  
Blogger Josh Rivas said...

Sisterly love??? LOL Good thoughts. Josh Rivas

1:30 PM  
Blogger merbear said...

Makes me cry!!
What a love song to Jesus!!
Jeremiah 29 :13 makes me cry also!!
The title "The Real Way to Play Hide and Seek" makes me cry also!!

This post goes deep for me, thank you....

11:46 PM  
Blogger Marks Starlet said...

Thanks Sawa... :)

It almost sounded like it didn't it Josh?! ;)

The song goes deep for me too Mom!

9:59 PM  
Blogger Jerms said...

jerm has comeback to... no place in particular i aint doing no noogies faw u no more shenanigans even tho i make u laugh somehow like lastweek u couldnt stop laughing

if i gave u money would u run me over?..oh wait u'd prolly just hit me over the head and take my bank card

11:24 PM  
Blogger Jerms said...

bwahahahaha teehee

11:26 PM  
Blogger Jerms said...

i feel sick cuz i just changed my nephew

2:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home